Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Goodies


I am going to be spending this Easter with my boyfriend's family because my parents haven't quite moved here yet. Its going to be a really fun day! Church Saturday night and then lots of festivities on Sunday, including celebrating Nick's mom's and aunt's birthdays. I got this fun pack of candies and desk supplies for Lisa (Nick's mom). They all have little witty quotes on them that I think she will enjoy.


I found these chips and guacamole mix at World Market with my girlfriend yesterday and think they are the perfect thank you/birthday gift for his aunt. World Market is fast becoming one of my favorite places to go!


While there I (actually Chelsey) found this cute pack of festive pasta that will serve as the perfect hostess gift for Nick's grandma who always entertains for the family. It will be so fun to spread the Easter cheer this weekend! Looking forward to the holiday and hope you have a great Easter Sunday too!!

1 comment:

  1. love world market : ) next time i may give in and get that wicker magazine organizer...cuz i keep thinking about it..lol and yeah for Easter pasta..did you guys end up making a pasta salad or anything with it : ) or did his grandma just save it?

    ReplyDelete