You just never know where you are going to find inspiration for your next outfit. I was out running errands a few weeks ago and while I was stopped at a traffic light I saw a homeless man wearing a flannel button up and a camo hat and I loved the combo...so I tried it!
This is the flannel that I purchased from
Target. I had been looking for one for a while and this one had the right colors, pattern size, and was crazy affordable!
This hat is similar to the camo hat that I have, but mine is much cuter {if I do say so!} Mine is distressed and has a few diamonds on it as well! But the combo of these to patterns and the colors went together really well!
Just goes to show we should always keep an eye out for inspiration and sometimes try putting unexpected patterns together!
your camo hat is much cuter :)
ReplyDeletei think i may need to add one
to my wardrobe also!
love ya!